THE ELEAGUE BOSTON 2018 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
– Team stickers, team graffiti, and stickers autographed by CS:GO pro players are now available for purchase in-game, from the Steam Community Market, or from the 50 piece Mega Bundle on Steam. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations at Boston 2018. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/boston2018
– Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Boston 2018 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
– Preliminary stage picks can be made immediately, preliminary stage picks lock at the start of the preliminary stage matches.
– Group stage picks can be made when the preliminary stage has completed, group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
– Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed, playoff picks lock at the start of the first quarterfinal match.
– Deployed Holiday Cheer for your festive fragging season.
– You can spread the Holiday Cheer! Gifts are now available for a limited time.
– Fixed ability to host offline server with friends for War Games when setting party lobby privacy to “Friends Need Invites”.
– Tournament server logs can now have item pickup/drop events enabled using mp_logdetail_items setting.
– Game servers will now sanitize player name string to not contain non-ascii control characters.
– Fixed unlocalized string in disconnect errors for other players.
– Fixed several client-side crashes.
– Added support to demoinfogo parser for decoding fixed user data size string tables which previously caused invalid substring calculation code path to run.
– Replaced shotgun spread model (off by default). Available for offline and community servers for testing. For more details visit http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/holiday-spread/